Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24 2009 - Day 1

November 24, 2009 marks the first day in the beginning of a new science fair experiment. Today a group of students and I visited Dr. Yildirim at the University of Texas at Austin's Civil Engineering Department. He will be guiding us through the creation of our project as we journey through them. During our meeting we discussed the several projects that the group of students and I will be taking on in the next couple of weeks. As of today I have begun to think of how I may be able to further improve my previous Bridge project, if not collaborate it with a new more advanced study of the effects of bridge design on their weight bearing capacity. My goal for this week is to begin and complete building these bridges so that I am able to test them as soon as possible. During this process I will update this blog with new pictures and information on my research and my current position on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment